A premium sport-riding helmet with a carbon-aramidic-fiberglass shell, the Corsa R offers a long list of amazing features for the most experienced and demanding riders. Construction of the new interior results in a smooth, pressure-free fit, and the patented reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warmer and cooler side depending on conditions or personal preference. Aerodynamics are enhanced thanks to a wind-tunnel tested spoiler, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum flow.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 4 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the risk of impact energies being channeled to the collarbone.
- Rear shape is engineered to minimize interference with racing suits structures in racing position.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head.
- The unique central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow in highest air pressure point. All the air vents are adjustable.
- New internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire visor surface.
- The wind-tunnel tested spoiler maximizes aerodynamic performance and stability during high speed riding.
- The spoiler is engineered to detach from the helmet in case of an accident, therefore maintaining helmet’s round shape for increased safety.
- New Corsa R interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort.
- Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows rider to select the preferred feel and climate:
- Warmer Side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch.
- Cooler Side: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit.
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment, preventing water to be channeled inside the helmet.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Shalimar (warmer side) and Ritmo (cooler side) with the same treatments listed for cheek pads.
- New Patented cheek pads safety release system engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- New Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°).
- Visor is anti-scratch and ready for track use tear-off.
- Tear-off kit is included in the box.
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident: visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eyes protection in the case of an accident.
- Unique Metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement for total sealing between visor and shell.
- Rapid visor release system requiring no tools and allowing the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds. Mechanism is designed to minimize area, therefore supporting peripheral view and impact performance.
- Double-D ring retention system.