The AGV Pista GP RR is an exact replica of the AGV helmet used in races by professional world championship riders. It has therefore received FIM homologation, which certifies the highest possible level of protection, even against any dangerous twisting of the head. Every detail is designed to ensure ultimate performance. The Extreme Carbon shell in 100% carbon fiber guarantees extraordinary lightness, which make it effortless to wear. Its shapes and metal air vents are studied in the wind tunnel and tested by AGV athletes in order to ensure the best aerodynamic penetration and the greatest stability at high speeds, also as a result of the innovative profile of the rear PRO Spoiler. Boasting 5 mm thickness, the optical class 1 Ultravision visor is an integral part of protection that enables 180° panoramic vision. This means the rider sees the track, adversaries, and obstacles more clearly, before anyone else. The exclusive 360° Adaptive Fit system allows for complete customization of the interior, giving the rider the possibility to select the ideal thickness for the upper part of the head, nape, and cheeks. Essential comfort that allows the rider to concentrate on the goal without distractions.
This is the perfection of obsession.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes
- 5 Density EPS structure in 4 sizes
- Shell and EPS designed to minimize rotational accelerations per FIM regulations
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Vents covers included
- Fully removable MotoGP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- MotoGP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Removable nose guard and Chin curtain
- Titanium Double D retention system