- Each All Balls upper or lower shock bearings contain the bearing and all of the seals, spacers and pins (if required) to rebuild the shock bearings to factory specifications.
- All seal heads are made from 6061-T6 Aluminum to save weight.
- All Rear Shock Seal Kits have an air bleed hole. This helps remove air from the oil reservoir during seal head installation.
- Oil seal utilizes a double lip design and a low friction elastomer. This gives the seal head additional dirt exclusion and yet maintains a low drag (low friction) seal.
- The dust seal utilizes a spring type exclusion seal to maintain constant pressure and ensure good dirt and contaminant protection over the life of the seal head.