- U Joints are cold forged from SCM-415 steel, precision ground journals are case hardened to HRC58-61
- U Joints are pre greased with hi-temp Lithium Complex 3 grease.
- Bearing cups feature a Quad lip seal to keep contamination out and grease in.
- Centrally located grease zerk and grease channels in bearing cup evenly distribute grease.
- Kits include cap plug to eliminate grease zerk for low clearance applications.
- Honda Yoke assemblies have upgraded cross diameters from 17mm to 19mm.
- Honda yoke assemblies feature stainless steel clamps and hi quality neoprene rubber boots for long life and abrasion resistance.
Notes for utility Models
- Six Wheel vehicles middle drive shaft use the same U-Joints as rear drive Shaft (Location 4 & 5)
- Middle axle use the same U-Joints as rear axle (Location 6 & 7)
- Utility vehicules with middle U-Joints on front drive shaft use same U-Joints as front (Location 2)
Polaris Fitment Note
- Polaris UTVS Used 19-1005 (Inside Clips) AND 19-1008 (Outside Clips) Interchangeably on driveshafts. Please check your vehicle for proper fitment.