The BNS Pro is designed to help prevent injury in a crash situation by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine. The BNS Pro functions when the rider's helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS. Primarily for use in motocross and off-road riding this protection device offers a highly personalized and stable fit while incorporating innovative new features such as a new quick release locking system. Thanks to its advanced material construction the BNS Pro is lightweight and strong.
Advanced, high-performance fiberglass polymer compound
- Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during crash
- Lightweight performance and comfort while riding.
- Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C.
A highly customizable, secure and personalized fit
- SAS (size adapter system) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
- Lycra-laminated foam padding kits: adaptable and interchangeable EVA foam pads allow which also aid compatibility with other body protection systems.
- Strap System: Allows a small, light strap worn over or under the jersey.
Bio-organic engineering design for superb ergonomics
- Rear stabilizer promotes PFR (Progressive Force Relief) and dissipates extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders and away from spine (thoracic vertebrae), and is connected to the frames via a pivot key for convenient dismantling.
- Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact and instantaneous load channeling - including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
- Innovative quick-release locking closure system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers highly secure and convenient attachment.
- Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight.