A premium performance riding leather jacket that is compatible with Alpinestars class-leading airbag technology, Tech-Air®, the GP TECH incorporates a range of new track developed and tested protection innovations. The GP Tech V2 is Alpinestars’ top racing-inspired leather jacket, with plenty of ventilation and highly developed fit and features you can feel comfortable and secure on the street.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue.
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a highly customized fit is positioned inside the jacket to improved anatomical profile.
- External hand pockets are zippered for peace of mind closure.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket and interior pockets with velcro for peace-of-mind closure.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Printed detailing and logos for a unique aggressive performance riding look.
- Highly durable, premium bovine leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
- Internal velcro fixings plus zipper in order to house airbag system vest.
- Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
- Newly evolved aerodynamic ventilated back hump is designed to incorporate hydration pack and features a conduit opening for water hydration hose.
- Fixed inner liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Extensive Aramidic fiber stretch panels strategically positioned on the underarms and side waist for excellent fit and feel.
- Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve.
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag but which also offers anatomical performance while when riding without system.
- The GP Tech jacket has class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally –.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder protection is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
- The protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent air flow.
- Elbow protectors feature injection-molded protection and dual density foam padding.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (chest and back protector inserts sold separately).
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector (back protector sold separately) for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air® system).