A lightweight, street-styled casual riding shoe that features class-leading protective features, the J-Cult Shoe incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof membrane and compound rubber sole for excellent performance in wet weather.
- Heat-press logos give an exclusive and understated look.
- Embossed areas highlight the shoe’s protective components and give a balanced dynamic style at the riding shoe.
- Thin and smooth tongue provides high levels of comfort and fit around the instep.
- Elastic collar provides improved levels of personalized and comfortable fit.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- Rubber compound cup sole molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, and support and to provide a good walking comfort.
- DRYSTAR® membrane layered between upper and lining for unsurpassed, 100% waterproof all-weather performance.
- Tongue in full grain leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining full grain leather and elastic synthetic material on collar for enhanced comfort, durability and look.
- The J-CULT DRYSTAR® shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2010.
- Dual density ankles protectors are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.