Constructed from premium grade bovine leather for flexibility and comfort and incorporating ergonomic tear and abrasion resistant four-way stretch inserts and accordion panels, the Missile Two-Piece Leather Suit has been designed for sports riders. The CE-certified Missile Two-Piece Leather Suit has a unique construction which allows the jacket and pants to be put together with a hidden connection that provides a seamless appearance. This suit features class-leading protection inside and out and is compatible with Alpinestars active airbag technology, Tech-Air®.
- Chest pad compartments (chest pads sold separately).
- Multi-layer knee construction complete with reinforced grippy texture material on the inside allows the rider to better hug the bike’s tank, thus reducing fatigue and improving control.
- Full mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
- Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for secure storage of small items.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
- DFS (Dynamic Friction Shield) external dual density TPU sliders: shoulder and knee for class-leading abrasion resistance.
- Jacket can be worn as a standalone item.
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction.
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction reduces fatigue.
- Localized perforations for improved ventilation and interior cooling.
- Stitched leather graphic and printed graphic detailing for an eye-catching look.
- Calf expansion gusset for optimized fit for range of lower leg sizes.
- Hook and loop grip cuff and ankle closure promotes close and secure fit.
- Unique, new heavy duty full circumference waist connection zipper to securely fasten upper and lower garments together, giving the suit the same silhouette as a one-piece suit.
- Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
- Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm high grade leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels on the knees, shoulders and elbows aid movement on the bike.
- Stretch fabric panels on the sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector for use when Tech-Air® is not installed.
- CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protector on shoulder, elbow and knee for impact resistance.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
- Integrated padding increases comfort and protection.
- Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
- This suit is built to accept the Tech-Air® Race Airbag System (sold separately).
- The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
- Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
- The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.