The Ramjet Air Pant has a durable, multi-panel construction which features strategically positioned PU reinforcements for abrasion resistance. A full mesh liner and the Jet Ventilation System air intakes offer cooling airflow while stretch inserts aid mobility and comfort.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
- Pre-curved shaping for natural riding position reduces fatigue while improving comfort.
- D-ring adjustable waist for a secure and personalized fit.
- Waist zipper allows connection to Alpinestars leather and textile jackets (sold separately).
- Multi-panel construction featuring 450/600 denier panels with strategically positioned abrasion resistant Air-Flow mesh for optimized cooling comfort.
- Outer shell reinforced with PU coating for improved durability, plus main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Accordion textile stretch inserts on back and knees for excellent levels of maneuverability and fatigue reduction.
- Zippered and velcro gusseted lower hem ensures tight and personalized closing of pant around boot.
- Full mesh lining and 3D mesh on interior waist for comfort and breathability.
- External zippered pockets on thighs for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features zippered, mesh backed air ventilation intakes for controllable levels of cooling airflow.
- Removable, CE approved knee and tibia protectors for class-leading safety.
- Removable hip with velcro attachment for secure, safe fit.