Packed with class-leading protective and comfort features, the Revenant GORE-TEX® Pant is a durable, multi-panel garment that is primed for rough adventure touring terrain. Water and windproof with a removable thermal liner, the Revenant Pant is suitable for a variety of riding surface and weather conditions.
- Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction designed and developed to provide optimum levels of comfort and performance for adventure rally riding.
- Features GORE-TEX® three-layer construction incorporating a special high performance GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, bonded to a strong outer material and a durable inner lining, ensuring a thin, reduced material construction with no movement between the three layers, which promotes greater durability.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® stretch inserts on waist, crotch and back knees for comfort and fit.
- Strategically positioned reinforcements on seat area and knees offers durability where it is needed most.
- Armacor® knee and inner lower leg for added protection when in contact with bike.
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors, plus foam hip padding which is upgradable to Nucleon KR-H Hip Protection.
- Innovative ventilation system features large zippered air intakes on chest, an extensive rear air exhaust on back, plus vent openings on upper arms offer superior interior cooling which, when working together, offers unrivalled levels of airflow and prevents the build of potentially fatiguing heat.