With a range of track-tested performance and protection innovations, the SP-1 Jacket is constructed from premium leather and incorporates strategically positioned leather accordion and poly-textile stretch panels for an excellent sport riding fit while offering comfort and flexibility.
- Large accordion leather stretch inserts on elbows and upper arms for movement on the bike and which help reduce rider arm fatigue.
- D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket firmly in place and ensures precision fit.
- Internal mesh inserts on collar and cuffs for improved comfort and airflow.
- Inner waterproof pocket plus internal compartments for safe and convenient storage.
- Cuff adjustment includes snaps and semi-auto locking zips for range of fit and improved comfort, plus snap button fixtures on collar and waist.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants (sold separately).
- Fixed mesh lining to improve comfort and ventilation with multiple compartment pockets.
- External zippered plus inner waterproof compartment for safe peace-of-mind storage.
- Durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather accordion stretch panels on the elbows and upper arms for contoured fit and comfort.
- Chest pad and back compartments (chest and back protection sold separately).
- Strategically placed stretch poly-textile panels on underarms, torso and rear shoulder helps movement and comfort on the bike.
- Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (sold separately).
- Removable CE-certified, race-developed internal protectors offer lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.