Featuring a mapped sports riding fit for precision and comfort, the CE-certified Specter Jacket is constructed from a premium grade leather and incorporates extensive ergonomic four-way stretch fiber inserts which feature a water-repelling treatment for movement and weather performance. With zippered air vents and a removable technical mesh liner with stretch paneling and class-leading protection, the Specter Jacket is also compatible with Alpinestars active airbag technology, Tech-Air®.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Zippered air-intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Hook and loop grip waist and cuff adjuster for secure closure.
- Mesh full lining for breathability and comfort.
- Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for convenient storage of small items.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Class-leading protection
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector for use when Tech-Air® is not installed.
- Chest pad and back compartments (chest and back pads sold separately).
- Level 1-CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors: shoulders and elbow.
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
- Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag (sold separately), providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.0 mm – 1.2 mm high grade leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels on rear shoulder aids movement and comfort on the bike.
- Strategically positioned stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Two zippered front hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
- Subtle black-on-black design provides gives this jacket an elegant, racing aesthetic perfect for the gentleman rider.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for an improved riding fit and reduced fatigue.
- Strategically positioned localized perforation zones offer excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
- This jacket is built to accept the Tech-Air® Race Airbag System.
- The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
- The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
- The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
- Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.