Designed for an optimized female fit, the Stella Andes V2 Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability. Utilizing Alpinestars DRYSTAR® membrane, the technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is highly weather adaptable.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
- Velcro-closing waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
- Optimized for use with the Stella Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Direct ventilation zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
- Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Large front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
- Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments (back protector inserts sold separately).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.