A versatile mid-length touring boot specially engineered for a fully optimized women's fit, the Stella Kaira incorporates a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining into its supple and elegant premium leather chassis. The multi-panel Stella Kaira offers excellent flexibility while the newly developed rubber sole give excellent grip and stability on and off the bike.
- Developed and designed for a specific womanﾒs performance fit, ensuring comfort for long or short tour riding.
- Constructed from supple full grain leather chassis for excellent levels of comfort and durability.
- Integrated full GORE-TEX® membrane lining offers unsurpassed levels of waterproofing and breathability.
- Large medial side closure system incorporates zipper and Velcro®-closing flap for a wide aperture entry, personalized fit and convenient in and out. Zip has leather pull tab for grip and to protect bike from scratches.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch leather insert on the Achillesﾒ heel area allows ease of movement on the bike.
- Stretch insert on calf area for improved flexibility
- Double density TPU ankle protector disk on lateral side is layered under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
- Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement give structured support and impact resistance
- Leather reinforced shift pad is patterned to give excellent grip and greater sensitivity for the shifter.
- PU mid sole integrated into the upper for comfort and plus steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Specially designed removable anatomic EVA foot bed and Lycra® lining on top for support, comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound out sole feature advanced grip patterning for stability and grip on and off the bike.
- The Stella Kaira GORE-TEX® is CE certified to EN 13634:2010 standard.