Incorporating an upgraded fit design optimized for women riders and strategically positioned zippered air intakes, the Stella Missile v2 Leather Pant offers a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for movement. Offering a precise fit, a comfortable premium leather chassis and ergonomic stretch panels, the CE-certified Stella Missile v2 Leather Pant features class-leading protection inside and out, the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon Hip Protection, as well as reinforced seat and knee panels.
- Strategically positioned zippered ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets (sold separately).
- D-ring waist adjustments offers a snug fit that can be personalized to a rider’s body frame.
- Hook and loop ankle adjuster for secure and personalized fit.
- Internally reinforced seat area with reinforced stitching.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather.
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit.
- Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (sold separately).
- Internal Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee.
- Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.