The 'Anaheim 20' boasts all the technical innovations and design features of the S-M8; A-head fitting system, patented visor release system, MIPS, emergency release system, wide aperture; in the fluo yellow, white and turquoise styling that is guaranteed to stand out from the crowd.
Designed to offer riders the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible with excellent ventilation, comfort and a light weight, the Supertech M8 draws on Alpinestars depth of experience in world class innovation across all motorsports and its deep-rooted commitment to motocross. The S-M8 is a helmet which allows riders to push the limits of performance, benefiting from confidence inspiring safety technology, reduced weight and a supremely well-fitting and ultra-ventilated construction for optimized comfort while riding.
- 4 Density EPS liners
- EPS emergency release system: Safely and easily remove cheekpads while the helmet is still on.
- Hydration Compatible: Engineered canals in lining for hydration tube.
- Cool-max comfort liner: Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
- Patented visor release system: Allows visor to release in a crash with the correct pre-determined amount of force, regardless of angle of impact.
- Multi-layer composite disperses energy in impacts.
- DOT and ECE certified.
- Visor directs air into ports for added breathability.
- 26mm wide chinstrap: Wider than certification requirements for safety, comfort and ease of use.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System(MIPS®): Exclusive multi-piece MIPS® system reduces rotational impact forces.
- Protective Design: Engineered raised and padded area reduces forces transmitted to the collarbone.