The ‘Alpinestars X Deus Ex Machina’ treatment has been applied to the Supertech M8 motocross helmet, which has been designed to offer riders the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible with excellent ventilation, comfort and light weight. Finished in a striking black and red design, with red trim and Deus logos on the sides and back, there is also a retro bike design on the top in a nod to Deus Ex Machina’s roots in custom building.
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M8 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
- Uni-directional carbon composite with an aramid layer
- Four shell sizes
- Multi-density EPS polymer, the energy absorbing layer gives an inner helmet profile which soaks up impact forces dissipated over the outer shell at the point of an impact and provides a shape offering a close and comfortable fit
- Patented visor release system ensures the peak detaches from the helmet if subjected to a significant impact while maintaining shell integrity
- MIPS is incorporated into the Supertech M8 to reduce rotational motion energies that impact the helmet causing damaging gyration force to be transmitted to the brain
- Emergency Release System cheek pads
- 26 mm chin strap for comfort
- Visor designed to direct air flow along with intake and exhaust vents
- Hydration system compatibility
- Removable liner cover is washable and features a cool-max fabric interior and anti-bacterial talent yarn for long-lasting freshness and quick-dry performance between riding sessions
- DOT and ECE certified