The versatile CE certified Wake Air Overpant has everything you need in a road riding pant that is designed to be worn over a garment, with mesh paneling for breathability, class-leading knee protection as well as zippered gussets and plenty of fit adjustment options for comfort on the open road.
- Waist circumference adjustment.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets (sold separately).
- Micrometric waist buckle adjuster.
- Hook and loop strap on ankle closure.
- A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the bottom legs enables easy fitting of the pants while wearing boots.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on thighs, lower legs and back for improved cooling performance.
- Accordion zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Knee protector multiple positioning.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- Removable foam hip pad inserts (hip protectors sold separately).
- Adjustable Level 1 CE certified Alpinestars Bio Armor knee protectors.
- CE Certification 89/686/EEC.