An aggressively-styled urban sport riding jacket constructed from a durable premium leather for comfort, the Warhorse Leather Jacket incorporates a removable heavy thermal liner, making it ideal for city riding in a variety of weather climates. With CE-certified protection on the shoulder and elbows, plus the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, the Warhorse offers class-leading protection.
- Removable thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) allows the jacket to be worn in cooler climates.
- Snap button connection system allows jacket to be attached to the belt loop of Alpinestars Tech Denim Pants (sold separately).
- Two zippered hand pockets, plus zippered chest pocket.
- Embroidered logos on front and back with heat stamp logos on shoulders.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.1 mm leather, with a Nubuck finish treatment for a stylishly unique look.
- Stretch panels on underarms and sleeves, plus leather accordion inserts on arms, for an enhanced fit and feel.
- Snap buttons on the waist and cuff adjustment for optimized riding fit.
- Low profile collar construction with perforated leather padded edging for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
- CE-certified class-leading shoulder and elbow protectors.
- The garment is CE-certified.
- Chest and back compartments (chest and back inserts sold separately).