An advanced, multi-panel poly-textile construction offering excellent weather protection and with strategically position zippered air ventilation ports to allow for precision control of internal cooling, the CE certified STELLA Raider DRYSTAR® Pant is specifically designed for a women’s anatomical fit and features class-leading CE certified protection.
- Multi-fabric shell construction panels composed with stretch fabric, soft touch polyester, advanced polyester on back and inner leg.
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of protection to fit in various leg lengths.
- Extended lower leg zippered opening.
- Extended zippered ventilation strategically placed across the thighs.
- Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
- Dynamic stretch panels around crotch, waist and back of knees for better freedom of movement.
- Stretch accordion above the knees for improved fit and comfort.
- Integrated high visibility reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Premium YKK zippers.
- Fixed Drystar® membrane.
- Hip pad compartments with PE comfort padding (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon hip).
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
- CE Certification 89/686/EEC.
- Hook and loop strap on waist and leg adjustments for precision fit.
- Deep, zippered hand pockets for safe storage of items.
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket.