A premier performance riding glove that has been specifically designed and developed for an optimized women's fit, the Stella SP Air is made from full-grain leather and 3D mesh inserts for excellent levels of airflow and comfort on short or long summer rides. Packed with class-leading protection the Stella SP Air features strategically positioned stretch and accordion inserts to provide unrivaled levels of movement and fit.
- Newly developed Alpinestars' exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers an improved range of hand movement and greater flexibility while on the bike controls.
- Long gauntlet cuff construction offers extended coverage and comfort for the lower arm and can be tightly and securely closed over the jacket sleeve to form an excellent seal against the weather.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
- Ergonomic, injected polymer palm slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Race-proven, injected polymer knuckle protector to absorb and dissipate impact while providing air cooling thanks to its specifically engineered vents.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge protection around finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
- Velcro® wrist adjuster and wide Velcro® strap on the cuff provide a secure and adjusted closure.
- Leather stretch accordion and Lycra® gussets on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.
- Printed and embroidered logo detailing.
- Developed and designed for a specific women's performance fit.
- Supple, durable full-grain leather chassis incorporating strategically placed 3D mesh inserts for optimized airflow and comfort.
- Ergonomically profiled synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Localized perforations on palm and backhand surface and ventilated mesh finger sidewalls offer exceptional all around air flow.
- TPR air intakes on fingers and knuckle protection prevent the build-up of sweat and heat while riding.