Developed specifically for younger or smaller framed riders, the extremely lightweight SX-1 Youth Knee Protector incorporates CE certified Level 1 protection. With advanced polymer hard shells backed with thermoformed foam and a dual pivot system which follows the natural movement of the knee, the SX-1 Youth is perforated for optimized levels of breathability and airflow.
- Extremely lightweight knee protection with large protective area for riders looking for most breathable and lightweight solutions on all riding styles.
- Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties.
- Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- The shell integrated dual pivot hinge gear system follows the natural movement of the knee and keeps the protector well positioned in all riding positions.
- Upper extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility.
- Innovative patella construction features ‘floating’ protection cup for continuous coverage and mobility regardless of leg position.
- Patella cup constructed from energy absorbing viscoelastic PU foam knee cup that is CE certified to Type A.
- Patella cup is backed by soft padding for adaptive fit and breathable air mesh for ventilation and comfort.
- High Abrasion resistant fabric on the outer central knee-cup area reduces the possibility of scratching.
- Thermoformed foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin.
- Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and performance fit.
- Hook and loop / TPR dual strap closure systems for easy in and out and a personalized, safe fit.
- Straps feature airprene for optimized comfort and airflow.
- EN 1621-1:2012 LEVEL 1