- Due for release this spring is the all new Patent Pending SKI-Z’s™ Reverse-Compatible Ski Scratchers.
- SKI-Z’s attach to the rear of any ski in minutes for absolutely awesome cooling performance on hard-packed snow.
- SKI-Z’s keep your sliders lubricated AND cool your engine by deflecting the snow that is disturbed by the steering runners as they pass over the snow surface.
- SKI-Z’s are precisely designed to place the deflected snow spray in the critical points it is needed most to both vastly increase slider life and keep your engine cool at all times.
- SKI-Z’s operate on a movable pivot to virtually eliminate any tendency to increase steering effort or affect direction control. Also, when used in reverse, the same pivot allows the SKI-Z’s to rotate 360 degrees to avoid breakage.
- SKI-Z’s are made from high-carbon spring steel for ultra-durability and performance. Large-lobed lock-nut knobs allow for easy install and the neoprene tension washer insures that the SKI-Z’s “stay put”.
- Installed as a pair, SKI-Z’s are left/right sensitive and include easy to follow illustrated instructions. Simply drill a 5/16 inch hole in each ski and install.
- Sold in pairs