Borrego gloves are CE certified for motorcycle operation, which means a lot if you care about comfort and protection. Built tough on the outside, with a fleece Lycra half liner to absorb sweat.
Form and Function
The Borrego Glove has rugged reinforcements in friction zones coupled with perforated panels for increased air flow. A positive wrist closure and high-impact knuckle guards contribute to the coveted CE rating, but we’ve made them aesthetically low-key so you don’t look like a transformer while riding.
- 100% leather construction on exterior for durability
- Suede friction zones with strategic padding for impact protection
- Moisture-wicking fleece Lycra half liner for added comfort
- Perforated palm panels increase durability without compromising flex
- Internal high-impact plastic padded knuckle guards
- Adjustable wrist closure with elastic gathers for a snug, custom fit
- Thermoplastic rubber wrist pull with Biltwell branding and Velcro fastener
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb and finger tips for smart phone operation
- Meets CE 89/686 safety standard for motorcycle operation