The all new AX41S tire was developed specifically for the rider who wants classic Scrambler looks, but still desires Bridgestone performance and capability. The AX41S is truly where form meets function.
- Designed with the modern classic rider in mind
- The sport touring tire compound for the front and the 3LC tread for the rear promotes wet and dry performance
- A stylish tire that will be available in sizes for a wide range of motorcycles. Built to not only look good, but perform.
- Maximize grip in dry conditions as well as deliver reliable wet performance
- Pattern design and block positioning to match modern classic and custom styling.
- Groove positioning for water drainage
- Single sport-touring compound for well-balanced grip on the front
- Applying sport-touring compound in 3LC configuration on the rear
- P-rated: For speeds up to 150 km/h (93 mph)
- H-rated: For speeds up to 210 km/h (130 mph)