- The Bridgestone Battlax BT 46 features an inverted V-shape at the front that minimizes uneven wear and gives the rider exceptional feedback for outstanding handling.
- The rear tire benefits from a new silica-based compound adapted for maximum performance, grip and wear.
- Wet performance has been improved compared to the BT-45, without affecting the dry handling and wear resistance that its predecessor was known for.
- Bias construction
- H-rated: For speeds up to 210 km/h (130 mph)
- V-rated: For speeds up to 240 km/h (149 mph)