- Dual tread construction.
- Center compound minimizes rolling resistance to help gas mileage.
- Shoulder compound has excellent grip for cornering.
- Has a load rating of “C”, highest in the industry at only 40 PSI for a comfortable ride.
- Lateral and angle grooves, together with unidirectional tread pattern disperses water.
- 4 ply casing, incorporating insert plies, helps keep the tire round and cool even at top speed.
- Zigzag center groove on the front tire means a straight ride with minimum wandering.
- Blackwall (select sizes available with raised white letters)
- 150/80-16 front size has raised black letters
- H-rated: For speeds up to 210 km/h (130 mph)