CKX's Taïga EVO boots are especially designed for cross-country or simply riding in the freezing cold by snowmobile or ATV.
These snowmobile-quality boots are distinguished by the use of technical materials including an EVA base with properties of flexibility, insulation and lightness but also by Primaloft® foam insulation material where even in the moments the most active of your day, the humidity will be evacuated to keep you dry and warm.
With its rubber-reinforced outsole at the centers and heel/toe extremities, they will resist wear on harder surfaces and be more grippy on slippery surfaces.
- Liner: 600 denier Cordura upper boot, lined
- Insulation: Foam Removable Liner with Primaloft 200g keeping your feet dry
- Sole: Rubber resistant and anti-slip
- Base: ultra-light EVA
- Degree of comfort: Up to -85°C (-118°F)
- Fastener: Velcro® on the front and nylon tie-down strap
- Sizes: men 7-13
- Weight: 2.8 lb. for boot pair
- Height: 12"