The CKX Tranz RSV is specifically designed for trail snowmobilers or ATV enthusiasts who love winter outings.
This modular helmet will efficiently protect you from the elements during any trail outing in cold weather. It allows you to lift the chinguard section using push buttons on the sides of the helmet, for easy communication with your fellow riders, without having to withdraw the helmet. The Tranz RSV meets or exceeds DOT standards. Also, the helmet ProClip quick release mechanism ensures a quick and simple adjustment with one hand.
The Tranz RSV features a retractable inner amber visor which reduces sun glare. Also, the double visor and breath deflector are specifically designed to minimize main visor fogging.
You can also get an optional electric double visor for this helmet. Under the most extreme conditions, the electric visor becomes a must as it makes all fogging problems inside the helmet disappear almost completely.
Note: If you must wear prescription glasses under your helmet, then the model with the electric visor is actually required to prevent fogging.
- Construction: Impact resistant injection molded thermoplastic shell
- Ventilation: Adjustable chin vent
- Liners: Removable and washable interior liners and glasses-friendly cheek pads. With EPS.
- Shield: Double shield (optional electric double lens shield) / Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments on lens.
- Sun visor: Retractable inner smoke sun visor (RSV)
- Opening mechanism: On both sides of the chin
- Certification: DOT certified
- Weight: 1900 g ± 50
- Communication System: Ready to receive communication system headset
- Attachment System: ProClip quick release mechanism
- Other specifications: Fabric breath deflector and chin guard included