The Antartica GORE-TEX® pants are designed for motorcycle travel across the coldest lands on the planet. Designed to guarantee superlative thermal insulation, they are the perfect garment with which to tackle the most extreme experiences on two wheels. At any temperature.
Thanks to Dainese technology based on the study of lines of non-extension in the human body, used to guarantee comfort and lightness even to NASA astronauts during their trip to Mars, any challenge can be faced in total comfort and with no compromise in terms of performance.
The laminated 45,000 mm GORE-TEX® outer shell offers unparalleled weather protection and, in combination with the double ventilation zipper on the thighs in direct contact with the body, provides the right ventilation when it gets warmer. The removable goose down inner layer and exclusive Storm Gaither flaps allow for safe travel even in the coldest of climates.
Highly abrasion-resistant Nylon 6.6 fabric, Trixior D-Tec Engineered fabric inserts at the points most subject to impact, and Pro-Armor hip protectors uphold the highest Dainese safety standards, the result of over forty years of development and innovation.
- 2 outer pockets
- Dainese pants braces kit included
- New advanced neoprene calf closure
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective pant
- Reflective inserts
- TRIXIOR reflex threads
- Calf zip
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- Nylon 6.6 high abrasion resistance fabric
- TRIXIOR D-TEC Engineered Textile on high impacts areas
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Removable pro-armor hip protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- 2 direct-to-the-body vent zip on thighs
- Laminated GORE-TEX® membrane waterproof 45.000mm
- Removable thermal liner