Inspired by the iconic style of Valentino Rossi, this premium cowhide leather racing suit features bigger stretch inserts where they are needed most and a bi-axial system on the back, providing the rider with even greater freedom of movement.
The VR46 TAVULLIA boasts an exclusive floating shoulder construction, allowing you to replace and customize the aluminum plates. Aluminum shoulder plates help the rider to slide in the event of a fall and reduce the risk of dangerous rotations, unlike those made from plastic materials, which have a greater grip on the asphalt.
This piece of ready-to-race gear also features an aerodynamic hump with space for an integrated waterbag (sold separately), ensuring you stay hydrated on the road.
A racing garment featuring a seamless blend of comfort, mobility, and high-level performance: Exploit your full potential on the track, just like the Doctor.
- 1 inner pocket
- 1 Zip calf construction
- Interchangeable knee sliders
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective professional Suit
- VR46 customized details
- Waterbag kit ready (water bag kit sold separately)
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Bi-axial elasticated inserts
- Collar with elasticated insert
- Elasticated inserts
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Floating racing shoulder construction with replaceable aluminum plate
- Pro-Shape: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on hips
- Suit certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized® fabric
- Localized perforation