The Dainese leather suit. Designed to meet all racing needs.
Imatra combines all the iconic Dainese racing features in a cowhide full grain leather suit designed specifically for women. Its design guarantees perfect fit and ergonomics during races. Dainese Tri-Axial exclusive system on the back and three-way stretch leather inserts allow for great freedom of movement while guaranteeing the same level of abrasion resistance as the other leather layers. XF Arrow fabric inserts behind knees and wrists, as flexible and protective as skin, ensure optimal mobility for legs and arms.
Dainese is safety: protectors in composite material on elbows and knees, soft Pro-Shape 2.0 protectors on the hips, and exclusive construction of the floating shoulder with replaceable and customizable composite protectors and aluminum plates. The metal shoulder plates - a Dainese hallmark and exclusive patent - help the rider to slide in the event of a fall and reduce the risk of dangerous rolling. This is a crucial difference from plastic materials, which wear out faster through abrasion as they have greater grip on the asphalt.
The revolutionary D-Tec Racing Core interior, easily detachable and washable, guarantees optimal breathability and comfort with perforation placed in the most strategic areas of the suit offering optimal ventilation during sessions held even during the hottest days.
This suit is ready to compete. The RSS 3.0 system features wide dual compound sliders, firmly secured to the suit yet quickly replaceable. The aerodynamic hump is built to hold a waterbag kit, so that the integrated water system developed for all motorcycle GP suits can be fitted. This system is connected to a compatible helmet, allowing professional riders to effortlessly drink during any stage of the competition and guaranteeing perfect hydration throughout the race.
To ensure that the suit remains closed under all conditions, Imatra is equipped with a practical and safe front leather zip-hook closure system.
- 1 inner pocket
- D-Tec Racing Core: fully removable and washable inner suit
- Interchangeable knee sliders
- KGI: Knee Grip Insert technology
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective professional Suit
- Protection & Cleaning Kit
- RSS 3.0: Replaceable Slider System
- Seamless thermoformed soft inserts
- Suit bag provided
- Waterbag kit ready (water bag kit sold separately)
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Arrow XF knee ergonomic construction
- Elasticated inserts
- Elasticated performance wrists construction
- Leather zip-hook for frontal closure
- Microelastic 2.0
- Neck comfort construction
- Tri-axial elasticated system on the back
- Premium full grain cowhide leather
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Floating racing shoulder construction with replaceable aluminum plate
- Pro-Shape 2.0 : soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on hips
- Seamless aluminum plates on elbows
- 3D-Bubble fabric inserts
- Localized perforation
- Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment