- Can-Am Outlander 570 (16-20)
- Can-Am Renegade 570 (16-20)
- Can-Am Renegade 570 XMR (16-20) (ONLY with the DBO 570M clutch kit)
Why Buy a Clutch Kit?
A stock clutch is designed to work just good enough to get you through tame terrain. Throw on bigger tires, added weight or a change in elevation and you'll see a noticeable decrease in performance. Dalton Industries spent countless hours on the Dyno fine-tuning their clutch kit to provide a product that will address all of these conditions allowing optimal performance from your ride!
- Dyno and field tested to ensure quality and customer satisfaction
- Optimal performance with any tire models
- Reduces belt slippage and clutch heat
- Enhances throttle response
- Prevents power loss when running larger tires
- Improves low to mid-range engagement
For 2016-2020 Can Am 570 Outlander/Renegade models - Stock to 27" tires
The 570 cc engines are a nice addition to the Can Am line up. The factory did a pretty good job of calibrating the vehicle in stock form. Nice to see. As much as we love to test and tune and sell parts that help, The fact is that after plenty of testing we found that the stock CVT clutch calibration was fairly good for stock tires. The stock secondary spring is the one formerly used in the 800 series, and this vehicle has even lower final drive gearing, so there was no need for anything there. Even up to and including 27” aftermarket tires most of the calibration was not bad.
The part that we found soft was the initial take off, and low end response in certain situations. When all was said and done we have a new primary spring that is just right to improve bottom end without being too aggressive. The DPPS-TN (Dalton Tan) primary spring is a noticeable improvement. A smooth, more positive engagement that is at only a slightly higher RPM than stock engagement results in better bottom end without negative effects on speed.
For 2016-2020 Can Am 570 Outlander/Renegade (all standard and XMR models ) with 28” and larger tires only.
This clutch kit is designed to optimize the rate of shift for 28” and larger tires.
Once you get tires that are 28” and larger, the diameter and rotating weight has a much more negative effect, and this kit is designed to minimize the losses from those tires and get back some of that power. Provides better bottom end power and response as well as improved back shifting of the belt in load situations like hills and soft terrain.
- Not for use with stock – 27” tires (see part number DPPS-TN)
- Factory belt is the best belt for this vehicle, and testing is calibrated to that belt.