- Polaris RZR XP Turbo (17-19) (not Turbo “S” model*) 2 seat or 4 seat version
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo (2016) (2 seat version ONLY)
* Turbo “S” model has different factory clutch settings.
Why Buy a Clutch Kit?
A stock clutch is designed to work just good enough to get you through tame terrain. Throw on bigger tires, added weight or a change in elevation and you'll see a noticeable decrease in performance. Dalton Industries spent countless hours on the Dyno fine-tuning their clutch kit to provide a product that will address all of these conditions allowing optimal performance from your ride!
- Dyno and field tested to ensure quality and customer satisfaction
- Optimal performance with any tire models
- Reduces belt slippage and clutch heat
- Enhances throttle response
- Prevents power loss when running larger tires
- Improves low to mid-range engagement
For 2016 RZR XP Turbo (Two seat version*) - Stock or oversized tires
The RZR XP Turbo has great HP, new different clutches than other RZR models and some different characteristics.
This is a new clutch set up for the Turbo XP. Clutch calibration needs to be balanced for best efficiency. The clutches must upshift in the correct sequence to keep the engine in the best power, but they must also back shift the belt to the correct ratio on the clutches as load comes on. The components in this kit are designed to work together and also offer improved performance and flexibility. This clutch kit includes a new version of our Dalton “Quick Adjust” flyweights that were built specific to this application. There are also new primary and secondary clutch springs included and an instruction manual that shows how to set up the kit for your application.
The clutch kit provides increased acceleration, better belt grip and improved throttle response.
Turbocharged vehicles sometimes get re-programmed for race applications. We have also included some tuning notes for a +20 HP ECU tune (often referred to as stage 1 type tunes).
* Sometimes we offer different kit versions for 4 seat vehicles. Heavier vehicle weight, gearing and/or loads of a 4 seat vehicle sometimes require slightly different rate of shift, etc. We have not tested or verified any results on a 4 seat version.
For 2017-19 Polaris XP Turbo with stock or oversized tires (not Turbo “S” model*, not Pro 2020 XP)
2017-19 RZR turbo has a higher HP level right out of the box than the previous version, as well as some different stock clutch components in both clutches that require different tuning.
This clutch kit includes a new version set of Dalton’s “Quick Adjust” flyweights. This flyweight set is fully external adjustable. This means you can add or subtract all of the flyweight mass without even removing the flyweights from the clutch or even taking the belt off the machine. This new base weight is specific to the 2017+ models, and is adjustable for tires and terrain. New springs are also included.
The kit is designed to work together and improves response and acceleration as well as better back shifting of the belt when the vehicle senses load from soft terrain or hills. If the belt backshifts properly it helps control belt temperatures in harsh conditions.
These new Quick Adjust flyweights are simple to tune and experiment if you have light mods or if you switch tires for different applications. You can quickly recalibrate the weights for a trip with different tire size. It is like having many clutch kits in one.
The instruction manual includes a “set up guide” that tells you how to set up for different tires and conditions on a stock vehicle. Also included are notes regarding mods and other vehicle versions.
Instructions now include settings for 4 seat versions and more applications.
* Turbo “S” model has different factory clutch settings and we have not tested or offer a kit for the Turbo “S” unit.