The DSG Avid Technical Boots are voted the most comfortable and functional hardcore riding tech boot by our group of ambassadors who collectively have light years of riding experience! That is a bold statement and a testament to the quality of our BOA snowmobile boots. Once you try the BOA Closure system and see how easy its operation is, you will never want to go back to laces. The Avid Technical Snowmobile Boot has a stiff feel for foot and ankle protection that breaks in quickly. The Intuition liner molds and forms to your foot and is the biggest reason why it’s so comfortable after a brief break in time. Along with the comfort and colorful accents, you get a durable, long lasting boot that will also keep your toes nice and toasty! The Boa closure system is guaranteed for the life of this black snow boot for women and DSG backs the craftsmanship of the boot itself for 2-years from the date of purchase.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Boa closure system
- Intuition closed cell foam insulation
- Impervious to water and wind
- 10 to 1 heat retention factor
- Increased comfort and support with long term memory
- Aggressive lug outsole offers excellent traction and stability
- Ergonomic comfort cuff relieves pressure on the calf
- Reinforced toe cap, heel counter, and side walls
- Aegis microbe shield
- Black waterproof winter boots with easy grab heel pull
- Comfort rated to -40
Note: DSG boot sizing will run true with other boot sizing. If wearing bulky socks it is recommended to size up to allow for room.