- The front tire has been redesigned with a taller profile to offer a larger contact patch, providing smoother handling, a higher lean angle and better maneuverability.
- MX53 front tire blocks are 1mm higher and have been redistributed to give riders better steering feel and more biting edges.
- A horseshoe pattern of blocks on the front tire reduces the stiffness in the center of the tire to offer greater ride compliance.
- The unique pattern of the horseshoe blocks also grabs the dirt to provide better braking grip.
- Block-In-A-Block technology has been added to the front tire of the MX53.
- The altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear tire allows for added flex in the knob to enhance grip while providing stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include tie bars between select knobs to reduce flex at the base of the knobs, improving durability.
- Dunlop’s Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- New compounds on the front and rear tire enhance durability and longevity.
- Tube type (TT)
- J-rated: For speeds up to 100 km/h (62 mph)
- M-rated: For speeds up to 130 km/h (81 mph)