The “built to last a lifetime” waders out of a Finntrail product line. There is no secret that many waders begin to leak due to wear-out. This design has one-third fewer seams than the competitors, especially in the inner leg area. Our «Pro Staff Team» intensive tests have proven that these waders have the highest protection level against punctures and damage. The lower part of the waders (up to the waist) is made of a new five-layer fabric with a HARD-TEX membrane, the top one is made of a lightweight four-layer fabric. Colors are perfectly suitable for off-road riding. A water-resistant chest pocket with a strong zipper which protects against direct water and mud ingress. All technologies used in this model ensure long service life and comfort. The waders are equipped with two water-resistant pockets, ergonomic fit, D-loops, drying loops, elastic suspenders and a belt with YKK-buckle. A waterproof smartphone pouch and a carrying bag are included.
- Reliable mud-resistant fabric protector
- Durable membrane fabric
- Membrane fabric with multi-layer lamination
- Carrying case complete with waders
- Type: Stockingfoot waders
- Material: Membrane
- Zipper: No
- Membrane layers: 5
- Waterproofness: 25 000 mm
- Breathability: 7000 g./m2/24h
How to Measure
- Waist: Stand up straight. Find the bottom of your ribs and the top of your hips. Wrap the tape measure at a level halfway between them. Make sure it’s pulled tight, but isn’t digging into your skin.
- Hips: Place your feet together. Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your hips.
- Inseam: Measure the length between your crotch and the bottom of your ankle (or the expected bottom of pants).