These waders are lightweight and made for those who prefer comfort. They have a minimum number of seams, especially in the inner leg area, which increases endurance and service life. It is a well-known fact that when the seams start to fray, they begin to leak. Therefore, the fewer seams the waders have, the more durable and reliable the product is. The area below the waist is additionally reinforced with a durable four layer fabric with a HARD-TEX membrane. The waders are equipped with two water-resistant pockets, an ergonomic fit, D-loops, drying loops, elastic suspenders, and a belt with a YKK buckle. A waterproof smartphone pouch and a carrying bag are included.
- Reliable mud-resistant fabric protector
- Durable membrane fabric
- Membrane fabric with multi-layer lamination
- Carrying case complete with waders
- Type: Stockingfoot waders
- Material: Membrane
- Zipper: No
- Membrane layers: 4
- Waterproofness: 20 000 mm
- Breathability: 7000 g./m2/24h
How to Measure
- Waist: Stand up straight. Find the bottom of your ribs and the top of your hips. Wrap the tape measure at a level halfway between them. Make sure it’s pulled tight, but isn’t digging into your skin.
- Hips: Place your feet together. Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your hips.
- Inseam: Measure the length between your crotch and the bottom of your ankle (or the expected bottom of pants).