Sold as a set of four (2 front & 2 rear)
- 900 RZR (15-20)
- 900 RZR Trail (15-16)
We’ve taken the baseline stock suspension platform of the RZR 900 and bumped up the technology to provide a better tune for trail riding.
The Performance Series 2.0 internal floating piston (IFP) front and rear coil over shock kits are designed to be bolt-on ready for the Polaris RZR 900 vehicles with 50” - 55” widths. These monotube shocks are an upgrade from the stock twin tubes, which can’t take the heat from repeated abuse. The Performance Series 2.0 kits are also rebuildable, providing peace of mind and performance at the same time.
Enjoy riding more with the proven Trail tune upgrade from FOX.
- High-flow velocity-sensitive damping
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- Ultra-durable bottom-out bumper
- 2.0” Type III hard-anodized aluminum body and reservoir
- 5/8” hard-chromed shaft
- Standard or Heavy-Duty spring rate
- Spring Type Progressive single coil
- Front Extended Length 18.620
- Front Compressed Length 13.010
- Front Travel 5.610
- Rear Extended Length 19.420
- Rear Compressed Length 13.310
- Rear Travel 6.120
- Top Mount Eyelet
- Bottom Mount Eyelet
- Reservoir Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
- Adjustments Spring preload & Wide-range rebound