The FOX Intelligent Quick Switch (iQS) system is a peerless suspension package tailored specifically for your mountain sled. FOX’s FLOAT 3 EVOL air-sprung shocks are known for their low weight and infinitely adjustable design that takes the edge off chatter while still providing the support you need when you send it big.
The electronically controlled suspension system allows you to adjust the performance of your sled in under a second. Depending on the conditions and terrain, tune your sled to provide you optimal control and comfort in any situation. Never take a break to adjust suspension again, thanks to iQS.
FOX iQS is an electronic modal damping control system. This system comprises a Bosch Electronic Control Unit (ECU), custom wiring harness, and electronically actuated valves integrated into each shock.
The three-button switch mounted to your handlebar puts you in command of four unique shock modes. Each mode changes the character and balance of your sled by adjusting the compression damping of each shock. Chris Burandt was instrumental in developing the individual settings and tuning the shocks to his refined taste. Ride primed to handle any situation in the snow.
Are you scaling a near-vertical wall? Utilize lockout mode for better floatation and steering control. Lockout your rear track shock to prevent unwanted weight transfer to the rear to keep the sled planted when you twist the throttle. Worn out from a great day on the peaks and ready to motor back to the truck? Engage soft mode for a plush ride down the mountain.
Between lockout and soft are settings to cover the full spectrum of riding from high-flying action to quick transitions boondocking through the trees.
- Burandt-specific tuning
- Complete Shock Kit (4 Shocks)
- Plug ‘n Play wiring harness
- Bosch ECU
- On the fly, push button adjustments
- High-speed response time: full range adjustment takes place in less than one second
- 1.5-inch 6061-T6 aluminum type III hard-anodized bodies
- LED back-lit handlebar switch
- FOX Ice Scraper Technology (FIST)
- Advanced high-flow, deflective disc velocity-sensitive damping
- Air sleeve piggyback with gas-charged internal floating piston (IFP) design
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- Intelligent Quick Switch (iQS): four programmed ride settings
- FLOAT air spring
- EVOL air chamber