The i70 is a modern and sleek sport-touring helmet composed of HJC’s advanced polycarbonate material. The full-face shell is noticeably more compact and lighter than its predecessor, the IS-17. The i70 features an inner, drop-down sunshield with a new, easy-to-use lever. Top vents optimize ventilation into the interior air channels and out through the exterior exhaust vent with an aerodynamic spoiler design.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit, and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Wind Tunnel Laboratory Tested
- The race-ready helmet tested at Wind Tunnel Laboratory.
- RapidFire™ II Shield Replacement System
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- SuperCool® Interior
- Moisture-wicking and antibacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- Pinlock® prepared Face Shield
- Optically-superior Pinlock® 100% Max Vision®-prepared Face Shield
- New 3D design provides 95% UV protection, anti-scratch coating and is prepared for the ultimate anti-fog system. For ultimate Anti-Fog system add an optional Pinlock® insert. (sold separately)
- One-Touch Integrated SunShield
- 3-stage adjustable, smoke-tined and anti-scratch SunShield deploys quickly and easily.
- DOT approved