HJC has created a true youth, off-road helmet with the CL-XY II. The youth-size polycarbonate shell provides a lightweight helmet, with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation system allows full front to back airflow to flush heat and humidity up and out. A large eye port provides maximum visibility and superior goggle fit.
- DOT Approved Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
BIOCERAMIC NYLEX INTERIOR
- Moisture-wicking interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric.
- Removable Interior.
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
ACS ADVANCED CHANNELING VENTILATION SYSTEM
- HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.