A riot of color navigates the current; perseverance and determination turn a fish into a golden dragon. Built on a lightweight fiberglass FRP shell, the Koi includes both a Fog-Free Clear and RST Blue Optics™ shield and a customizable 5-piece Hydradry™ comfort liner that allows you to dial in your fit. The extensive venting system produces the industry's most ventilated helmet to date.
A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the AFP to avoid jacket or suit interference. With a total of nine intakes and five exhaust vents, ventilation is a premier feature on the Airframe Pro. The forehead vents are angled to provide linear air intake at speed while deep channels in the liner enhance airflow by routing more air effectively.
The Rapid release shield removal system allows you to swap the fog-free Icon Optics™ shield in the blink of an eye. This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce an unrivaled distortion-free line of sight for what lies ahead. The flat Icon TracShield™ is available for the Airframe Pro as a factory solution for riders who require tear-offs. Compatible with our Rapid Release™ shield change mechanism, the TracShield™ can be used on the Airframe Pro, Airform, and Airmada helmets.
The five-piece sweat-wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, lateral, fore, and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Airframe Pro's competitors.
Icon Optics Shield
All Icon Optics™ shields include the exclusive Rapid Release™ system for the easiest shield removal and replacement on the market. Icon® shields are available in a variety of tints and styles all with a fog-free coating; perfect for any riding situation you may find yourself in.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards
- Shield: Includes Clear and RST Blue Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield
- Liner: Five-piece modular liner with Moisture-Wicking Hydradry™ liner
- Shell: Handmade composite fiberglass FRP shell for strength with minimal weight
- Fit: The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly shorter front-to-back and a little wider side-to-side
- Venting: 9 air intakes and 7 exhaust ports coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam results in superior helmet venting
Note: Helmet ships with both Clear and Blue RST Optics face shields