If you're in the market for some hot times and busty moments, look no further than the Airmada™ Azrael. She's here to make the disappointment about your favorite series finale a thought of the past. Now you can relive your own ending with a dragon large enough to devour a horse and a bikini so small it would make all the D&D nerds blush. Ride the wind, feel the fire, fulfill your dragon desires.
Streamlined and race inspired, the Airmada hits the street ready for speed. By sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airmada it allows your head to slip in and out with ease. The helmet's continuous chinbar venting system allows air to freely flow keeping you cool on those hot riding days. Customize your helmet and color-match your interchangeable spoiler to your shield for a unique personalized look.
The Rapid release shield removal system allows you to swap the fog-free Icon Optics shield in the blink of an eye. This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce unrivaled distortion-free line of sight for what lies ahead.
The energy absorbing EPS foam liner uses our rider-preferred longer oval head form for a personalized fit without wasting an ounce of space. Combine that with superior venting, removable breath deflector, and a washable Hydradry moisture wicking interior creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure. Once on you may never want to take it off.
- Certification: DOT and ECE approved
- Shield: Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Rapid-Release™ system and ProLock™ positive shield locking system. Also fits Icon Tracshield™ with tear-off posts
- Liner: Sublimated Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner
- Shell: Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Ventilation: 6 air intakes and 4 exhaust ports combined with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam keeps your head cool, reducing rider fatigue