Note: Proper installation may require cutting a 5/8" hole in the end of your OEM grip. Handlebars must have open ends
Enjoy those longer rides and relax your throttle hand with the Mechanical Throttle Assist. This is the simplest and cleanest-looking throttle position holder available. Attaching to the end of your handlebars, this beauty looks like a bar end weight. Simply hold the throttle at desired location and roll your little finger back to hold your throttle in position. The spring-loaded tensioner makes it easy to set without over tightening for easy throttle shutdown when needed. Add the left side for a bar end weight matched pair and ride on in comfort.
- Looks like a bar end weight
- Spring-loaded tensioner inside holds the throttle in position once you set it with your little finger
- Easy throttle shut-down -- just roll the throttle forward to disengage
- Optional matching clutch bar end weight available separately
- For use with OEM or Kuryakyn ISO, Flame or Transformer grips