A straight forward, long style touring jacket created for women who like simple, clean designs.
Beautifully tailored, this new version of our Dakota jacket is cut for women only. It has a neoprene and fleece collar, adjustable via hook and loop. Ventilation is supplied via two inlet vents on the front shoulders and a rear yoke outlet. Waist and hip adjusters ensure the perfect fit and the jacket also comes with cuff adjusters. Pre-curved sleeves give extra comfort.
The zip is protected by a storm flap to keep the worst of the weather at bay, but when it heats up, the thermal liner can be removed. There are three inner pockets including a Napoleon pocket and subtle black reflective elements make sure that the jacket is seen in low light conditions.
- Waterproof jacket
- Removable thermal liner
- Neoprene and fleece collar
- 2 x inlet vents on the front shoulders and a rear yoke outlet keeps you cool
- Storm flap protects zip from water ingress
- 3 x inner pockets including a Napoleon pocket
- Adjustable waist, hip, cuff and neck for perfect fit
- Pre-curved sleeves for extra comfort
- Reflective detailing
- CE approved to level AA EN 17092-3:2020