THE WORLD’S SMARTEST RACE HELMET! The EXO-R2000 is Scorpion’s flagship performance race helmet. Built with our exclusive TCT® composite shell construction, the light weight EXO-R2000 was developed by Scorpion® engineers with input from MotoGP® riders and tested on the track as well as in the lab. Scorpion’s exclusive Ellip-Tec® ratchet technology ensures a tight seal around the shield while the advanced aero-tuned ventilation system produces generous airflow and circulation throughout the helmet. The aerodynamically designed tear-drop shell shape minimizes buffeting at high speeds and the AirFit® cheek pad system ensures a custom snug fit. The EXO-R2000 comes equipped with Emergency Release cheek pads, a standard EverClear® shield PLUS a bonus Dark Smoke EverClear® shield. Pinlock® Max Vision-ready flat shields with tear off posts are available as an accessory for the track. Scorpion’s DNA is infused into every facet of the EXO-R2000 and the result is a new benchmark for quality and value in a premium helmet.
- TCT® 5-layer composite shell construction
- 4 Shell Sizes/6 EPS
- To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort, the EXO-R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners providing you a true MotoGP® developed race helmet.
- EverClear® No Fog Face Shield
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System
- KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric liner.
- KwikFit® cheek pads accommodate eyewear.
- Quiet neck roll designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec® Ratchet System
- Aero-tuned ventilation consisting of six intake ports across the front of helmet forcing cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- FaceShield® Lock/Vent System that securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency release system with tabs located under the neck roll allowing easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Titanium double-D ring
- Meets or exceeds: SNELL M2015, DOT