THE WORLD’S BEST VALUE FIBERGLASS PERFORMANCE HELMET! The EXO-R710 is Scorpion’s latest edition to the popular R-Series with a feature list that is unparalleled for a fiberglass helmet at that price. Advanced features like the TriMatrix shell, Ellip-Tec® base plate system, Everclear® No-Fog face shield and emergency release cheek pads allow the EXO-R710 to be at home in the canyons, commuting or during closed course competition.
- Fiberglass / Aramid TriMatrix shell.
- Advanced dual-density EPS is a multi-layer EPS providing efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation consisting of four intake ports across the front of the helmet forcing cool air into the helmet interior while three exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet.
- EverClear® No-Fog face shield.
- Pinlock® 100% Max vision ensures a 100% fog-free vision with the anti-fog insert lens placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield with tear-off posts for maximum visibility (optional accessory).
- KwikWick® II anti-microbial removable and washable fabric liner.
- KwikFit® cheek pads accommodate eyewear.
- Face shield lock/vent system securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
- Emergency release system tabs are located under the neck roll to allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- 3 shell sizes.
- Communication system speaker pockets.
- Double D-ring chin strap.
- 5 Year warranty.
- Meets or exceeds SNELL M2015, DOT.