The combination of large gauge mesh and abrasion resistant Rhino-Mesh® on Scorpion Exo®’s Vortex Air chassis results in up to 30% more airflow while providing 3X the abrasion resistance of typical mesh riding jackets.
Lightweight Rhino-Mesh chassis provides 3x the abrasion resistance of typical mesh riding jackets. Level-up to even more abrasion resistance with integrated 600D polyester reinforcements at key impact points (shoulders, elbows, and lower back). Complimenting this ultra-abrasion resistant chassis is CE Level 1 approved Exo-Tec® armor at the shoulders and elbows plus an included high density back protector that can be upgraded to our Sas-Tec® CE Level 2 back armor.
- By replacing the large, non-breathing polyester abrasion panels typically found at the ribs, shoulders, and outer arms with our ultra-resistant Rhino-Mesh, airflow is increased by (up to) 30% over typical mesh jackets.
- Amplifying the increased airflow coverage are large gauge mesh panels in key heat build-up areas (under arms, upper chest and upper back).
- Integrated action-back panels increase rider mobility and comfort while decreasing fatigue.
- Low profile, neoprene finished collar provides maximum rider mobility and comfort.
- Multi-point adjustments at the hips, biceps, and forearms create a user-defined custom fit.
- YKK® Vislon zippers for reliable and snag-free functionality.
- Removable, full-sleeve, zip-in 100% waterproof liner extends your riding season.
- Multi-pocket design (2 outside chest, 2 hand warmer, plus 2 inside pockets) for much need storage.
- 360° of Nightviz® reflective on back and upper arms.
- Belt loops for jacket to pant attachment.
- 1-Year warranty.