The SRL2 Bluetooth® communication system was initially created by Sena and SHOEI for the SHOEI GT-Air II helmet. The SRL2 is built with similar functions to 20S, but with a simple 3-button control. Pair the SRL2 to your smartphone so you can listen to music, hear GPS directions, talk on the phone, and more.
Best-in-class communication experience.
Constructed with a dual Bluetooth chips, the SRL2 allows you to communicate with up to 7 other riders over 1.6 km (1 mile) in open terrain. Audio Multitasking™ allows you to simultaneously listen to music and talk with other riders via intercom. The intelligent design will automatically decrease the music volume when someone begins speaking, and then increase again once you have ended your conversation.
The feature set you need for the best ride.
The SRL2 comes with all the functions you need to have the smoothest ride including group intercom, voice commands and more. Universal Intercom™ makes the SRL2 compatible with other non-Sena Bluetooth communication systems. The SRL2 is also built with Advanced Noise Control™, so whether you're talking over the intercom or taking a phone call, the environmental wind and road noise doesn't interfere with the audio.
Mobile apps keep you connected and in control.
Link your SRL2 Shoei communication system to the Sena Smartphone App (for iPhone and Android) to configure device settings and access our Quick Start Guide at the click of a button. The SRL2 also connects to the Sena RideConnected app, so you can easily talk over intercom with a virtually limitless number of riders over an infinite range while you are connected to a mobile network.
- Shoei GT-Air II
- Shoei Neotec II (Manufactured on and after March 8th, 2019)
- Shoei J-Cruise II
- Eight-way intercom
- Custom helmet fit
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Voice command
- Audio Multitasking™
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Music sharing
- FM radio
- Remote control compatible
- Intercom supports up to 8 riders
- Working distance: up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 55°C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Battery charging time: 2.5 hours
- Battery type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Speaker dimensions: 31.9mm driver unit – 4.4mm thickness
- Boom microphone: 55mm length
- Wire between speakers: 85mm length
- Weight of main module: 100 g (3.53 oz)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio frequency: 76 ~ 108MHz;
- 10 preset station memory
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
What's in the box:
- Headset main unit
- Wired boom microphone for flip-up helmets with 2 microphone sponges
- Wired microphone for full-face helmets with hook and loop fastener
- USB power & data cable (Micro USB type)